MoonshotJr Astroshot - A learning telescope for kids
Astroshot kit contains an educational telescope designed for kids to perform scientific experiments. The telescope introduces kids to the magical celestial world and allows them to develop interest in science and nature. This educational kit aims to bestow environmental awareness to kids.
Do you often find yourself or your kids gazing at the stars, awestruck by the beauty of them? Then this is the perfect gift for you.
What kids learn from this kit?
- Nature of scientific experiments
- Logical thinking and emotional inspiration
- Great environmental awareness
- Land, moon and stars exploration
- Inherit qualities like diligence and patience
Astroshot Kit includes:
- Eyepiece (20X, 30X, 40X)
- Angle adjustment lever
- Astronomical telescope
- Mobile phone holder
- Take out and unfold the tripod, then attach the tripod to the telescope head.
- Insert the screw into the hole of the telescope and secure by tightening the nut on the other side.
- Attach the finderscope and the angle adjustment lever to the telescope.
- Remove the telescope lens cap and finderscope cap.
- Insert the desired eyepiece into the telescope and secure by turning the knob.
- Move the angle adjustment lever to point telescope at your target.
- Turn the focus knob to gain the clear image.
Using Your Smartphone
- Put your smartphone on the holder, make sure the phone camera is aligned with the hole in the holder.
- Fix the smartphone holder to the eyepiece.
- Turn on the camera, then turn the focus knob to gain the clear image.
- Telescope for Astronomy Beginners: This lightweight telescope paired with the 20X 30X 40X eyepieces and adjustable angles helps to locate and view objects faster. Makes land, moon and stars exploration easy.
- Hands-on Experience: This kids’ telescope gives hands-on experience to children. They will learn the nature of scientific experiments and get more familiar with astronomy. This children’s telescope also bestows great environmental awareness.
- Easy Set Up: The Astroshot Kit comes with great instruction manual which makes the set up easier and fun. Perfect for camping, school, youth groups, travel, birthday gifts, office gifts, or leave in your car convenience.
- Space Telescope for Adult Kids Beginners: Designed for curious minds fascinated by boundless space and wonders of the universe. Great for vivid images of stars, star clusters land exploration, viewing moon, distant scenery, earth-based objects.
- Ideal for Outdoor Play and Home Learning: Let your kids out and allow them to explore the spectacular world. Make them curious about astronomy. This astronomy telescope is a perfect mixture of kids learning and having fun at home.
Arham Jain, a young boy based in San Jose CA, is the architect behind Astroshot. Oftentimes, Arham found himself gazing at the stars, awestruck by the beauty of them. The penetrating contemplation, coupled with his everlasting interest in science and nature, led to the creation of Astroshot. Arham considers himself an experimentalist; assisted by his dedication and inquisitions to bestow environmental awareness to kids, Arham designed this wonderful astronomy kit.
Arham is the mastermind behind Astroshot, but he was always under constant supervision and guidance by the team of Moonshot Jr to achieve the best possible results. Powered by Moonshot Jr, Astroshot aims to introduce kids to the magical micro-world and allows them to develop interest in science and nature.
- Customer Reviews