Moonpreneur Pro Edition
Moonpreneur is a highly interactive, thought-provoking, and an invigorating entrepreneurship game. Challenge your abilities to know whether you have entrepreneurial instinct and vision. Enjoy hours of gameplay and engaging family time with Moonpreneur.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP LEARNING: Get ready to challenge your entrepreneurship instincts with Moonpreneur. The board game provides a gripping journey that will teach you the nuances of entrepreneurship. Get in, and learn to excel in business.
- FUN FAMILY TIME: We bet you’re going to throw your old-school games away. Moonpreneur makes you sit together with your family while all challenging each other to be the smartest businessman in town. Enjoy hours of fun and engaging family time.
- REAL-LIFE SIMULATION: Where else are you going to get a business experience so close to reality? The board takes you through the challenges, success, failure and all business events much like the real world. This is your time to get real.
- SIMPLE GAMEPLAY: A simple, coherent gameplay with action cards is very exciting and makes the game accessible for kids and family. Entertainment and fun are synonymous to games. Learn entrepreneurship while playing and enjoying.
- GREAT VALUE: Where else do you get to learn so much while simply playing around casually? This game provides great value. You’re in a win-win situation. You may win or lose, but you will definitely cherish the journey.
How to Play
- Players can choose to either start playing in the inner circle or the outer square. Play in the inner circle to get education, legal aid, insurance, or a job.
- The outer square brings in a whole new world of prospects from freelancing jobs to multiple opportunities to grow your business. But beware! Your business might face multiple challenges in the outer square.
- The more money you make, the more your business will grow. Buy and trade products with your competitors and use your business acumen to stay ahead of them.
- In the end, sell off everything you have, and the player with the maximum inventory and cash is the winner.