Moon Pi Hub Cam
Moon Pi Hub Cam is a USB Hub and Camera for Raspberry Pi Zero. Add a USB Hub and a USB Camera to Raspberry Pi Zero - without using any cable or connector and enhance the functionality of the Raspberry Pi Zero. Moon Pi Hub Cam is a DIY Camera Module designed to enrich the experience of technology enthusiasts.
Moon Pi Hub Cam is a USB Hub and Camera for Raspberry Pi Zero. The highly popular Raspberry Pi Zero and Pi Zero W has issues of limited USB Connectivity – with only one USB Port provided, which is a USB Micro, and the missing port for a USB Camera.
With Moon Pi Hub Cam, we’ve taken into account both these major issues and provided different alternatives so that users can use the Pi Zero and control it using a Keyboard and Mouse and they can hook a USB Camera on a smaller USB Port.
Moon Pi Hub Cam, we provide 4 screws which you can easily attach to Raspberry Pi Zero, and further connect it to a USB Mouse or a USB Camera. There is another port in the form of a 4 Pin Connector on which you can hook another USB device. This enhances the functionality of the Raspberry Pi Zero.
Moon Pi Hub Cam also provides an economical substitute for Raspberry Pi camera module. It comes with Chicony Camera Part Number CNFEH51 for its good optical quality. The maximum resolution of the image is 1280x720.
Overall, this is a great product for technology enthusiasts who like to work around DIY activities. This is the time to get your hands on the Moon Pi Hub Cam.
Kit Includes –
- Moon Pi Hub Cam- USB Hub and Camera for Raspberry Pi Zero
- 4 Pin Connector
- USB Camera
- USB Hubs
- Chicony Camera Part Number CNFEH51
- Raspberry Pi Zero: Moon Pi Hub Cam is a USB Hub and Camera for Raspberry Pi Zero. It comes with 4 screws which you can easily attach to Raspberry Pi Zero, and further connect it to a USB Mouse or a USB Camera.
- 4 Pin Connector: The USB port is stackable with a camera Hook another USB device with 4 Pin Connector to enhance the functionality of the Raspberry Pi Zero. There is no need for a cable or connector to integrate the two boards.
- The USB Camera: Moon Pi Hub Cam extends the usability of Raspberry Pi Zero by including the support of three USB Ports and a USB Camera. The three USB Ports can be used to connect any USB device.
- Chicony Camera: Comes with Chicony Camera Part Number CNFEH51. We provide this camera for its good optical quality. The maximum resolution of the image is 1280x720.
- Great Value: Moon Pi Hub Cam provides a great overall value as compared to other products in the market. For technology enthusiasts, it is the ideal product to get started and enrich their experience.
Moon Pi Hub Cam is the brainchild of a young and passionate electronics enthusiast, Anitez Gautam. He loves innovating and creating things. He is the Electrical Lead in his High School’s Robotics team. Anitez's main interests are Electrical Engineering, 3D Design, and Cardiology. Although the field of Cardiology is much different than 3D Design and Electrical Engineering, Anitez loves to find ways to integrate his knowledge to combine these interests.
Anitez worked in constant supervision of Moonshot Jr’s experts and created this wonderful product with which he hopes to extend the usage of an incredibly simple but sophisticated product like the Raspberry Pi Zero with a USB Hub/Camera.