Explorer Advanced | Artificial Intelligence
Description: The Explorer Advanced AI course is a future-focused module that introduces children to the world of artificial intelligence and machine learning. With over 20 hours of expert sessions, children get an in-depth view into the workings of the AI and ML industries along with lesson plans that augment their skill-sets for future careers in these fields. The Explorer Advanced AI course comes with a series of assessments, lessons, and sessions to help children discover how exactly to approach this field educationally and professionally.
- Artificial Intelligence applications
- Fundamentals of model training
- Learning Python, the coding language for Artificial Intelligence
- Chat Bot construction and basic programming
- Models for image recognition
Course Outcome: Introduction to AI, Knowledge presentation and reasoning, planning and decision making.
55 mins Class Duration | 3-9 Class Size | Ages 12-16