The Explorer Plus is an instructor-led, 10-sessions, intermediate program that combines the knowledge of the Explorer Mini course, and blends it with details and knowledge on entrepreneurship learning. It assists children discover their passions and interests, and helps them learn and build skills that serve as solid foundations for successful careers in gig economies where every service can be bought and sold online. In this program, kids learn about the concept of gig economy, key players in this market such as Amazon, Uber, AirBnB, Fiverr, and Upwork, and how they can participate and benefit from such services from an early age. It imparts the necessary knowledge about technology (robotics, AI, game development, app development, etc) and entrepreneurship skills needed to run these businesses.
- 10 sessions 1-2 hours each, with instructor/counselor
- Live classroom setting and lively group discussions for knowledge sharing and team interactions
- Future guidance and knowledge about technology that drives gig economies
- Special assignments
- Pre and Post-enrollment sessions with children and parents
- A report of your child's journey and progression in this course