Embedded Learner Board – Use with Arduino or Raspberry Pi, 16x2 Alphanumeric Display, 7-Segment, Relay, Push Buttons & LEDs | Potentiometer, A Simple Electronics Board to Gain Hands-on Experience in Coding, Electronics and IoT
- Arduino or Raspberry Pi: Embedded Hardware and Software such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Robotics, Internet of Things (IoT) are some of the prominent elements of the technical world which people want to experiment on. Simply connect the board to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or ESP using jumper wires to get yourself started.
- Hands-on Experience: This board is designed for tech enthusiasts to gain hands-on experience and practical knowledge in embedded hardware. As you work on the board, you acquire certain technical skills and become well-equipped to create a venture of your own.
- Multi-functioning: Start programming and coding with the Embedded Learner Board. Moreover, this board is a delight for tech enthusiasts. As you work on the board, learn its developments and functioning of the components to ensure better results.
- Multiple Sensors: This board comes with a Temperature Sensor and IR Sensor. Apart from that, it has Relay, Photoresistor and many more features. You can start your learning with the LED and Push-button provided with the board.
- Electronics Enthusiasts: If you are an electronics enthusiast and embedded hardware excites you, then this board your best bet. Gain practical knowledge in hardware. This knowledge is timeless as it keeps on serving you in your future technical endeavours.
Embedded Learner Board is an electronics board designed for tech enthusiasts that they can use to gain hands-on experience in coding, electronics, and IoT by simply connecting it to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or ESP using jumper wires. Embedded Hardware and Software such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Robotics are some of the prominent elements of the technical world. The Embedded Learner Board provides practical knowledge in such embedded hardware and instils certain technical skills to make you well-equipped to create a venture of your own. If you are an electronics enthusiast and embedded hardware and software excite you, then this board is for you. The Embedded Learning Board comes with a 16x2 Alphanumeric display, 7-Segment, Relay, IR Sensor, Push Buttons, LEDs, Vibration Motor, Temperature Sensor, Buzzer, and a Potentiometer. What you need to do is simply connect this board with jumper wires to your favourite Arduino or Raspberry Pi model or and start programming; as well as learning all the developments of the board as you work. This board is a very exciting prospect as it allows experimental learning. Get your hands on this board and start learning.